Date of implementation: June 2020
Access and navigation through this website are voluntary and free of charge, and the interested individual is immediately granted the position of “User” (hence, “the User”, “you”). If the User agrees to employ our private professional services, the User will be immediately granted the “Customer” status (hence referred to as “you” or “you”). Such statuses reflect complete acceptance of the current Terms of Service. As a result, before using this website, we urge that you carefully read the Terms of Service. If you do not agree to be governed by these Terms of Service, please do not access or use the website.
If any portion or clause of these Terms of Service is deemed null and invalid by a court of law, the remaining part and/or provisions will continue in effect.
INFORMATION AND WEBSITE SERVICES
The current website is only accessible to people of legal age. As a result, if you are not of the legal age needed by your country’s laws and regulations, please do not browse or use this website. In this regard, the Company retains the right to deny Users who do not comply with this condition access to this website without prior notice.
This webpage provides:
- Information, among others, about Electronic Travel Authorisation application process, the eligibility requirements of foreign nationals to be admitted to travel to the Country. This information is based on official information provided by the Government.
RULES OF CONDUCT
The User must use this Website, its content, and services in accordance with the current Terms of Service, all relevant laws and regulations, common decency, morality, and public order at all times. In particular, but without restriction, the User should not:
- Hire the Services offered if you do not meet the required legal age and have the legal capacity to contract according to applicable laws and regulations of your country.
- Make inappropriate or illicit use of our website content, as well as the information about the Services offered and/or use it to engage in illegal activities or those harmful to the interests or rights of the Company and/or of third parties;
- Restrict or prevent any other User from using and enjoying this website;
- Copy, distribute or modify any part of this website without prior written authorisation from the Company with or without commercial purposes;
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or that enforce limitations on the use of the website;
- Send or disseminate information, codes, or content that could reduce, harm, disturb or impede any User’s access or normal use of this website and/or damage or harm equipment belonging to the Company (like servers or networks connected to the website) or to other Users. This includes but is not limited to malware, viruses, logic bombs, etc;
- Breach the Company’s intellectual property rights, this includes but is not limited to, use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose any content of this website, without prior written authorisation from the Company.
- Breach third parties’ intellectual property rights in connection to the access or use of this website.
LIMITATION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
The use of this website is entirely at the risk and responsibility of the User. The Company takes every effort to ensure the website’s availability and the user’s safe navigation. However, access to this website may be intermittently disrupted due to maintenance chores and/or the upload of changes to the contents and/or services provided by it. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the website will be maintained without interruptions, delays, mistakes, or omissions for causes beyond our control, nor can we guarantee that third parties will not cause harm by unlawful infiltration outside our control.
According to Government changes, the Company will make every effort to maintain the information and eligibility requirements for the Electronic Travel Authorisation up to date. However, if you see any inaccuracies, please contact our Customer Service Team and notify them.
As a result, neither the Company nor its partners, suppliers, employees, or representatives will be liable for any error or omission on the website, or if the content and information on this website is used for unlawful purposes and/or to cause damage to third parties or the Company’s reputation by a User or a third party.
Similarly, the Company will not assume any responsibility for access to this website by Users who are under the required legal age according to their country’s applicable laws and regulations, as it is the responsibility of their parents and/or legal guardians to exercise adequate control over the activity and/or use of the Internet by their dependent children or minors; to prevent their access to websites whose content is not suitable or recommended for minors, as well as to prevent their access to websites whose content is not suitable or recommended for minors.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The totality of the elements contained on this website, whether they are texts, articles, descriptions, images, graphics, sounds, videos, brands, logos, interactive features, or any other element, its structure and design, the selection and presentation of the content and elements included therein, and the software required for its operation, access, and utilisation, are owned by the Company or by the partners of the company with whom we have submitted the corresponding licensorship agreement. All aspects of the current website are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights, which the User and/or Customer must respect. This is also included in a copyright notice on the homepage of this website.
The reproduction, copying, distribution, public communication, transformation, or, in general, any use of the protected parts of this website for commercial or non-commercial reasons without the prior written approval of the Company is absolutely and completely prohibited.
Access to and use of this website in no way transfers the company’s intellectual property rights to the User and/or Customer, nor does it offer a licence or authorization.
Furthermore, please keep in mind that the Company reserves any intellectual property rights that are not clearly stated in these Terms of Service and that belong to us in line with the existing laws and regulations.
To ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and security of the personal data processed, appropriate technological and organisational measures have been implemented.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAWS
The current relevant Spanish laws and regulations govern our Terms of Service.
In the event of a dispute or disagreement arising from these Terms of Service, both parties agree to submit their resolution, at their discretion and expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled, to the competent Courts and Tribunals of the User’s and, where applicable, Customer’s place of residence.