This website is not associated with or owned by the EU. The European Union’s official website is

  • ETIAS eligible countries
  • ETIAS countries
  • Schengen eligible countries

The ETIAS travel authorization permits holders to stay in the Schengen Area for up to 90 days for business, pleasure, or tourism.

In Europe, ETIAS cannot be utilised for long-term investigations. To attend university or another educational institution, students must get the necessary visa or authorization.

The ETIAS visa waiver for Europe, on the other hand, will be an excellent first step for students contemplating studying in Europe. Holders will be able to visit many institutions in the Schengen Area to assess which one best meets their needs because it enables repeated visits to different EU members.

Travelers using the ETIAS for Europe can participate in short, recreational courses such as language classes.

Yes, you must apply for an ETIAS if you are a college student or a professional wishing to enhance your career by attending a conference or seminar in a Schengen country.

Professionals and academics from qualified nations will be required to carry a valid ETIAS starting in late 2023 if they desire to attend summits, seminars, or classes in any Schengen state.

The ETIAS will allow qualifying students to participate in short-term courses for up to 90 days in any and all Schengen member countries.

No, unfortunately. The ETIAS allows holders to stay in the Schengen area for up to 90 days in a row. As a result, longer-term studies, such as graduate degrees or master’s degrees, will still need a student visa for the nation in which you desire to continue your education.

However, if you are still indecisive about your university, obtaining an ETIAS will allow you to tour different European universities until you discover the ideal fit.

Once you’ve decided on an institution and a place to live in, you’ll need to go to the embassy or consulate of the nation where you want to study. Diplomatic staff will advise you on the necessary paperwork, processing time, and duration of a student visa’s authorised stay.